why ed sheeran is a lyrical genius
- ed: it's alright to die cause death is the only thing you haven't tried but just for tonight hold on
- ed: when my hair's all but gone and my memory fades and the crowds don't remember my name when my hands don't play the same strings the same way i know you will still love me the same
- ed: i don't get waves of missing you anymore they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- ed: you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen next to your heartbeat where i should be keep it deep within your soul
- ed: THEY SAY IM UP AND COMIN LIKE IM FUCKIN IN AN ELEVATOR
- british people: better stop off at the next motorway services since i've been driving for 3 hours, which is 1 hour more than the highway code recommends!!
- americans: yeah it's a pretty short drive only like 47 hours if i don't stop